Hello! We’d like to make sure that your contact submission/feedback is directed to the appropriate team at 3dilabs.com. Please read through the following carefully before submitting below:
1. We can only address issues related to 3dilabs.com and 3dilabs.com. We are not affiliated with the sites we write about.
2. If you would like to submit news, please see the “Submit News to 3dilabs.com Form” page that has more details. If you’d like to just submit a quick tip (whether anonymous or not), please use our “Submit a Tip to 3dilabs.com” form.
3. For more information on advertising, please see our 3dilabs.com advertising Information Page first.
4. If you would like to use the 3dilabs.com Logo or any content on your site, please contact us via Customer Support so that we may look into your request. Please be as detailed as possible.
Comments or questions are welcome.
Or if you can’t see the form above or prefer not to use it, please follow the guidelines below to reach the 3dilabs.com team:
Please direct mail to the following addresses:
News Submissions (news@…)
– Have a tip, update, or press release? (This is the only 3dilabs.com address that reaches our editorial team.).
advertising and Sponsorship Opportunities (advertising@…)
– See here for more information.
Customer Support, Feedback, and Suggestions (support@…)
– Do you see something that we can improve? Have you experienced a technical issue that we need to be aware of?
Events and Calendar (events@…)
– Be a part of 3dilabs.com’s events. Just ask — we might be looking for corporate sponsorship opportunities.
Business Inquiries and Partnerships (bizdev@…)
– 3dilabs.com is always looking for new ideas and partnerships.
Reprints or Permission to use 3dilabs.com articles (licensing@…)
-If you would like to reprint a 3dilabs.com article or use it as promotion on your own site contact us here.
Other Inquiries (contact@…)
– If something didn’t quite fit into the above, contact us here. Please do not send press releases or news requests to this address (Note: We can only address issues related to 3dilabs.com. We are not affiliated with the sites we blog about).